I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Where my money at?

Today, the boy got a birthday card in the mail from his great grandparents. It had a $10 bill in it and he was so excited. He ran off to play with his money, and set it down somewhere. When I asked him where it was, of course he didn't know, so we had to search for it. When Daddy found it, he gave it to me for safekeeping. Later, we went to the grocery store and as we pulled into the parking lot, the boy said "Momma....where my money at?" Which of course made me giggle, because he sounded like an old film noire thug. Rest assured, his money is perfectly safe with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment