I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Starry Night


The other day, the boy told me he wanted to move to outer space. I said I didn't want to go to outer space, to which he replied "Well...I do!" So today we bought him glow in the dark stars for his bedroom. I think it is a right of passage. Every little boy has glow in the dark stars in his room at some point. My boy is a miracle to me, because he exceeds my expectations every day. He is so smart and clever. He is articulate (for a 2 year old) and has such an imagination.

For FHE we talked about how to take care of a new baby, and made a paper chain count down to baby sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment