I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Monday, January 11, 2010

When we're helping we're happy!


The boy LOVES to "help" clean. Whether it's sweeping the floor, or washing the dishes. He always volunteers "I help!" Today he told me "I do it all by myself." He was quite serious about the whole matter. For FHE we talked about how by helping each other we strengthen our family. We sang "When we're helping we're happy" and "My Eternal Family." He favorite part of "When we're helping we're happy" is the line that says "we love to help Mother, for we all love her so." He always adds "so much" at the end. It is too cute. He makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment