I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Boy in the box

The boy has every toy he could ever possibly need. Yet, as holds true for generation upon generation, he'd rather play with the box. The boy saw this box in the garage and said "My daddy said I could play with that, remember?" (Two more of his current favorite phrases...my daddy said...and remember?) So in came the box. The boy went and got his kitchen step stool and dove in (of course head first!) He stayed in that box for a good hour, playing, rolling around , scooting it across the floor. When I said it was time to get out of the box and get ready for bed he said "I want to sleep here." I, of course being the logical grown up type said "you can't sleep there." To which the boy replied "But my daddy said...remember?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment