I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mr. Will Smith Potato Head

Today the boy was playing with his Mr. Potato Heads. He made this one, and proudly proclaimed, " I made 'dat. Myself." (Which is his new favorite thing to say.) Well, being a child of the 90's, I immediately thought this looked like Will Smith in his "fresh prince" days. I started "rapping" the theme song..."Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. I was chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool, shootin some b-ball outside the school...." and so on. Now my hubby thought this was hilarious. The boy thought I had lost my mind. But really....can you look at that and tell me it doesn't look like Will Smith?? =)



(image courtesy of TVGUIDE.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment