I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hush little baby

We are trying to teach the boy to be gentle and how to hold/touch a baby in preparation for baby sister's arrival. He was doing a pretty good job, supporting her neck, and asking for help before picking the "baby" up. We talked about how he must always have a grown up near if he wants to hold baby, and how we don't rough house or do anything to hurt baby. He was being tender and sweet the entire time. When we were done, I told him he could go put the doll away with his toys. He said "ok Momma" and grabbed it by one leg and chucked it across the room! ....I guess we'll need to go over that again. =) (P.S. We finally took the tree down today!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment