I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

LIke Father, like son


My hubby has taken to building a fire every night. It does add to warmth (though we have central heating,) but mostly it is for the atmosphere. Nothing is cozier than snuggling under a blanket next to the fire. Today, my husband was standing in front of the fire and the boy came up to snuggle. It warms my heart to see how the boy is learning and growing everyday. He makes my heart happy every minute. Today he bore his testimony for the first time (he'll be 3 in Feb.) He said "I love my mommy. I love my daddy. I love Jesus. Amen." Perfect, little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment