I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

S is for....snowman?




The boy and I are making letter creatures. (We are not doing them in alphabetical order.) Today he wanted to make an s. When I asked him what animal starts with s, de thought about it for a while, making the "ssssss" sound. I fully expected him to say snake, but instead he said "snowman." While a snowman is not, strictly speaking, an animal...he has loved snowmen since he was a teeny baby, so of course we had to make a snowman! I am going to laminate all the "animals" and hang them around his play room. (In alphabetical order! )

2 comments:

  1. That is a super good idea and I am SO going to copy you and I am starting today! How fun is that?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By all means =) We made a Frog for F today, and we're doing a jellyfish for J tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete