I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I made dat....myself!





The boy says that a lot. "I made dat....myself." Usually it is followed by "come here, I show you." Well...I made the curtains, bumper, and crib skirt...myself. If you know me well you know that this is quite the accomplishment. We decided to get the baby's room ready today come heck or high water. I finished sewing the bumper after 11pm. But, everything is ready in the baby's room, except the dresser which has not come in to the store yet, but it is on it's way! I really liked the bedding and valance, so we bought those, but I could not find curtains or a bumper/crib skirt that I liked, so I bought material and made them. I LOVE how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment