I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bob the builder





I think Bob the Builder is obnoxious...but...the boy loves it so I endure the torture that is Bob the Builder. Daddy took apart a dresser that was broken and gave the boy the pieces to "build" with. The boy hammered and screwed and sawed with his plastic tool set. Then he piled them all on top of each other and said he was building a house for one of his little buddies to live in. I said but "He lives with his Mommy and Daddy." The boy said "well this is his vacation house." And then went back to building whilst singing at the top of his lungs "Bob the Builder can we fix it? Bob the builder YES WE CAN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment