I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Play hard or go home!



The boy LOVES to jump, crash, wrestle, and head butt anything that he can go over, under, through...Today he decided he wanted to fly like "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" and took a header off the couch into the coffee table. He managed to split his lip, and cried for a while. But, then when he saw the blood on the cloth he thought it was too cool! He was fascinated that the "blue lines" of blood in his body turn red when they come out. This picture was after he was done crying and was checking out the cool blood. I told him I wanted a picture of his owie so he made this pouty face. What an actor!

No comments:

Post a Comment