I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Monday, May 17, 2010

When some bunny loves you...

The boy got to hold and pet some bunnies, chicks, and a kid goat today.  He liked them all, but his FAVORITE was the bunnies.  This one in particular. He kissed it and rubbed it on his cheek.  Everyone thought he was so cute.  Hmmmm do I sense a pet in his future?  We'll see.  For now he was content to love on it and then let it go home.  What a cute boy!

2 comments:

  1. Careful, bunnies can bite....HARD
    Then again...I guess every pet bites to some degree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everything has the ability bite hard....I had a hamster that was vicious when I was younger. He keeps asking for a dog or a cat but I just don't have the energy or patience right now.

    ReplyDelete