I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends!


The boy LOVES the missionaries. He gets so excited when they come for dinner, when we see them on Sunday, when we see them out in town...He wants to sit by them, call them on the phone, and when they are here, they are expected to work for their dinner by playing with the boy. Here he is getting a ride because he was "too tired" from all the playing....what a little con artist. The missionaries are always good sports about it, and spend a lot of time with him. Their love is apparent in their actions, and the way they treat my little man. I hope he grows up to be just like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment