I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Friday, May 28, 2010

SUCCESS!!

The boy peepee'd in the potty 3 times so far today! FINALLY. We tried the wearing no pants at all method, and he has not had an accident since. We'll see how it goes, but this is the first time he's ever used the potty so I am pretty happy. Also, we bought him some Pull Ups to try to get away from "diapers" completely, and he picked out the princess kind. So, he is wearing bright pink "big boy" underwear!! Too funny.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny about the princess underwear! Oliver is obsessed with cars so thankfully the pullups (which we call bedtime underwear) have Lightning McQueen on them!

    I've discovered with Oliver the running around with no bottoms works the best too! I think they're more aware AND they are smart enough to realize there's nothing to catch what's coming out! Good luck... potty training is not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious that he picked out princess ones!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete