I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Friday, December 10, 2010

RS dinner





I am the 2nd counselor in the RS (formerly known as the "enrichment counselor,") and we don't have an enrichment leader, so all of the planning and carryout for the RS Christmas dinner fell to me. I had a couple of really wonderful helpers, and it went perfectly. Dinner was good, and filling (especially with a limited budget!) decorating dessert gingerbread house cakes was fun and original, the program was beautiful and spiritual, and my mother in law came for the party, which was a pleasant surprise. Over all, I was very pleased with the way it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment