I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookies for friends









For FHE we made cookies and decorated them for friends. We delivered all but one, and we had a lot of fun doing it. The boy took it very seriously. I had written "Love, the ....'s" on all of them, before the boy told me that he wanted to "put them on the doorstep and run away. Like elves." So he was in charge of delivering each plate. He got to take the first plate to his best little buddy (and future wife...according to them) and her family, including their new little baby who is one week old. We also took some to the missionaries, to our family's best buds, and to Nana. We have one more plate for another family but they weren't home tonight. The boy and I will finish frosting and delivering the rest tomorrow. What a fun way to spend the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment