I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gingerbread houses...take 2




Ok, so last year, our gingerbread houses were a DISASTER. They fell apart, the frosting didn't spread, Mommy had a melt down (Well, I was pregnant so I blame hormones!) So this year we decided we were only going to buy pre-assembled houses. I didn't realize when I bought the mini village that they were not put together. We tried in a big hurry to put them together on Monday for FHE, but when it didn't work (and Mommy had a mini meltdown,) we put them in the closet. Today, Mommy took her time and got them assembled, and voila! A gingerbread village! (But next year....we will double check that they are pre-assembled cuz I'm not doing that again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment