I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Monday, December 13, 2010

My mini-nin!


The boy got "Despicable Me" as an early Christmas present, and he LOVES it. I had never heard of it, but it is really cute. It came with an inflatable minion, and he has been carrying it around all day. He calls it "my mini-nin" and he even snuggled up to sleep with it. He is such a cutie. He has been saying and doing lots of cute things lately. For example, the other day he started saying something that sounds like "hee-haw-so." He said it over and over. Finally I asked him "where did you hear that?" and he shruggingly said "I made it up." I asked what it means and he said "Dance." Now whenever he says it he says it in a loud stage whisper, and he does the Beyonce "Single Ladies" dance when he says it. I don't know where he gets these things, but I love that he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment