I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

The kids and I had a fun morning today though, since Daddy had to work, we made pumpkin pancakes with cream cheese "filling." (Can't bring myself to admit it was frosting!) Then we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, and started getting out Christmas decorations. Then, since our oven is broken, and we won't get a new one till next week, we went with Nana to a potluck turkey dinner at her church. It was nice to not have to buy anything, not have to cook anything, and not have to clean anything! The only bummer is that we don't have any leftovers! We had a good day, and tonight at midnight, I get to go to Wally world for some great deals with a dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment