I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Families can be together forever!



I was privileged to attend the sealing of my dear sweet friend to her husband and children today. She asked me to take pictures for them, so this is just two examples of what I did. I am so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and to KNOW that families are forever. I am so glad to know that marriage does not have to be "till death do you part" and instead can be for "time AND all eternity." I am thankful to my friend for allowing me to participate in such a special sacred day, and I am so very happy for her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment