I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Traditions







I'm sure that most families have the same tradition, but we dye eggs together. The boy was the "cruise director" so to speak, telling us what color to make each egg, what to write on it in crayon first, etc. We made a LOT of eggs, so we will be having egg salad for the next several days. Baby sister is obviously too little to help, but the boy made her a special pink egg. We had a really good afternoon, watching General Conference all together (admittedly the kids slept) then making eggs. What a special fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...I might have to come over and 'steal' some egg salad! ^.^

    ReplyDelete