I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A family is forever


The boy has always loved the temple. He was able to go inside and be sealed to our family two years ago, when Mommy and Daddy were sealed. We got the opportunity to take our boy and our baby girl to see the Vancouver BC temple open house. It was amazing to me that in the Celestial room, the boy was calm and relaxed (he wanted to take a nap!) and baby girl was cooing and smiling in her sleep. What joy it must bring their young souls to again feel the presence of their Heavenly Father so strongly, as if they were in their Heavenly home. I am so thankful for the opportunity we had to take this trip as a family, with the youth of our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment