I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mommy Love


It's great to be a Mommy. The boy told me he wanted to take a picture of me. This is what he got, and when he was looking at it on the screen, he said "Mommy I want to always remember you." It was really sweet. I want him to always remember me as the Mommy who played with him, read to him, taught him the gospel, taught him his letters and numbers, snuggled with him on the couch, made him dinner, taught him how to treat other people. Hopefully he won't remember the Mommy who sometimes got frustrated or chastised him. I am truly in love with my kids. They make me want to be better every day. They make me so happy, and I am so glad they love me unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment