I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"I'm so sad"

Today the boy told me he was "so sad" because all the grandparents were gone. It was sweet, and he made me tear up because he was so plainly upset about the fact that they all left. But, I am grateful to my family for making time to travel all this way for us. I am so happy that my children get to spend time with their extended family and that the family makes an effort to get to know my children. The boy had a lot of fun with Poppa (pictured,) Grammy and Opa, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Bob. Luckily, Nana lives close and can fill that need for grandparent hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment