I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gettin' a bit short




In early January we made a paper chain countdown to baby sister. When the boy tore off another ring tonight before bed, he told me our chain was "gettin' a bit short." (Everything lately is a "bit"; dinner was a "bit" hot, today was a "bit" sunny....I don't know where he gets these things.) He was very excited about tearing off the 4. I told him that means that when he gets up tomorrow, there are only 3 more sleeps till baby sister will be here. He lately has become very concerned about how they get baby sister out of my belly. He keeps asking me if they are going to use a knife. Since I am having a c-section and they will in fact be using a knife, I don't want to lie to him, but I don't want him to be concerned about it either. I have been trying very hard to avoid directly saying yes or no, and instead telling him the doctors know how to do it and not to worry. Looks like baby sister is going to stick to her planned date and come on St. Patrick's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment