I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pretty pretty princess


Baby girl got this beautiful dress from Grammy and Opa when she was born.  This is the first time she's worn it, so I wanted to take a picture. Unfortunately she was not cooperating, so I did not get a picture of her standing up.  The closest I got was her lying straight on her back.  =)  Silly girl.  This was her first day of nursery also, she is about 4 weeks early, but.... she is such a Momma's girl that I worried she would freak out if I just dropped her off and left next month, so I took her in for a few minutes to do a "test run." I left to help brother give the scripture in Primary, and when I came back to get her, she was having such fun that she didn't want to leave! The nursery leaders said she was doing fine and that I could leave her, so she spent two hours enjoying herself in nursery.  It was a bit of a relief.  She is old enough that she is just a distraction in Sunday School and Relief Society. She is bored, so she gets noisy and starts complaining.  She is such an opinionated little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment