I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Craftin' Tuesday

Every Tuesday, my friend and I get together to make something we found on Pinterest.  Today it was Birthday boards.  You hang a tag to indicate the next birthday coming up.  It is pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.  Daddy's birthday is the next one coming up, so his tag is hanging right now.  It's fun to make things and be creative, and it's fun to hang out with my friend every week.  It's interesting all of the things you can find on Pinterest. I've started another blog, Quite Pinteresting where you can see all of the crafty things we've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment