I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March marches in!



Yay for March! With March comes Spring, Daylight savings time, Baby girl's birthday, and SHAMROCK SHAKES! I LOVE shamrock shakes. I drank one every single day last year in March while I was pregnant with baby girl. And, it appears that she has inherited that particular taste bud. She was supposed to share with me, and she drank every drop. I did not get a single slurp. When I tried to take the cup from her, she growled at me. I swear, she growled. She sounded just like a Gremlin. Luckily they only have them for about 2 1/2 weeks a year, or we'd all have to join shakaholics anonymous!

No comments:

Post a Comment