I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Par-tay!







When the boy woke up this morning, the first thing he said was "It's my birthday party!" He was so stoked to have his party. I was hoping not everyone who was invited showed up. I know that sounds terrible, but usually I have an 11 kids invited limit so that we have 12 with the boy, and I can manage that just fine. But, since the boy goes to two different preschools, I had to invite 18 kids to this party. I don't have room or management skills for that many kids! Luckily, we had 12 show up so it was manageable. The boy had a lot of fun, the kids had fun, and the boy got some presents he LOVES. A friend of mine made the cake and cupcakes, and I made the "pin the antennae on the robot" game. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment