I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Giving a talk!


Today the boy gave a talk for the first time ever. Of course, Mommy wrote it, but the boy did an awesome job giving it! He was not nervous or shy, he spoke loudly and clearly, and he enjoyed himself. Here is his talk;
" We show love for Heavenly Father by following His plan of happiness. Last week we were in Seattle and we saw a man holding up a sign with mean things written on it. I asked my Momma why Heavenly Father didn't take that sign away from the man. My Momma told me that Heavenly Father shows us love by letting us make choices. It is a part of His plan. Even when we make bad choices, Heavenly Father loves us. We have to accept the consequences of our choices, whether they are good or bad choices. I hope all of us will always make good choices as we follow HEavenly Father's plan. It is not always easy to make the right choice, but I know that it will make me happy. And it will make Heavenly Father happy when I make right choices and follow His plan. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment