I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can you hear me now?


I heard the boy arguing with his friend Lil' E...only she wasn't here. So, I went into the living room to see what the commotion was all about. Apparently, the boy had given her a ring on the old banana phone. She was telling him that he was supposed to be at school and he was telling her that there is no school today. On a side note, we were in Costco and bought a bunch of bananas. The boy insisted on carrying it around and was rocking it, calling it his baby. He said his baby was crying, and was hungry. I asked what banana babies eat, and the boy said "squirrels!" Honestly, I don't know where he gets these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment