I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Superstar!


Baby girl got this toy from a friend of ours whose daughter had outgrown it. It plays music, lights up, has lots of things to push, sings songs. She is in LOVE. She will sit in front of it for a long time, looking in the mirror and "dancing" to the music. If she's tired she will lie on the floor in front of it and push the buttons with her feet. This is the first toy she's really "played" with. It is adorable to watch and makes me so proud to see her growing and learning. It also makes me sad that every day she is less and less babyish. I am so happy to be a momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment