I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Sunday


Today, it was fun to dress up in our matching Halloween church clothes (I know, that is a funny concept, Halloween church clothes!) I made the boys ties, baby girl's dress and headband, and my flower pins out of the same material, and we wore orange and black. We got quite a few compliments, and got to have a little family fun for church. Heard some great speakers at Stake Conference, then got to have some friends and the Elders over for dinner. Dinner was really good and pumpkin themed. Black bean pumpkin chili, and rice and beef pilaf cooked inside a whole pumpkin. The pumpkin is a Halloween tradition for our friends that they shared with us, which we are going to adopt. It was really tasty, and really fun. We only got one little trick or treater though, which was a bummer for the boy; he really wanted to pass out candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment