I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shining example


The boy loves to hang out with the Elders. It melts my heart to see how they treat him with such love. The boy wanted to read "All About Scabs." (I know, eww.) So Elder L read to him. Elder L even took some of the boys toys to try to teach him about red blood cells and fibrin. My boy can learn so much from these bigger boys. Things that you would think have nothing to do with the gospel of Christ, except that by being such good examples, the Elders are teaching my son compassion, charity, and love, which is a perfect example of the gospel of Christ. We are so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment