I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Girl's 4 month stats


Baby girl had her 4 month well baby check today. The doctor said she is perfect, and exactly the right size...for a 6 month old! She is sitting up, teething, and doing all the things a 6 month old should be doing. What can I say? We make big perfect babies. Here's how she stacks up...
Height 26 inches - 95 percentile
Weight 16 lbs 9 oz - 95 percentile
Head circumference 41 cm- 75 percentile

She smiled and cooed at the doctor...right up until her immunization shots, then she looked at me like "How could you Momma?!" But she got over it quickly, and has been all smiles since!

No comments:

Post a Comment