I have been a slacker, not posting every day. I am going to start posting every day again, and attempt to go back and catch us up ! Thanks for sharing in my miracles every day!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hair!


"Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen
Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer" So, my last haircut was over 2 years ago. It was traumatic. I've not even had a trim since. This is the longest my hair has ever been. When it's curled tighter it looks a little shorter, but here I tried to flatten it a bit to see how long it really is. Time to cut it? I don't know if I could bear another bad hair cut. I think I will leave it for now. It doesn't look frazzled or yucky at the ends, so maybe I have some time before I NEED a cut. Who would have thought a simple hair cut would cause such a problem?!

No comments:

Post a Comment